I very rarely say anything political, but the whole mess in the UK just can’t go ignored. I have devised six short stories (six words each) for you to enjoy.
I know not everybody who will read this will have the same opinion, but whether you want to stay or go, I am sure people can see the turmoil that is going on within the country.
United we came, divided we shall fall.
- Brexit should be a swearword: Censored.
- Politicians are just well trained liars.
- Boris Johnson’s vision spells out disaster.
- Removing democracy doesn’t solve democratic issues.
- No cuppa tea is in sight.
- Never ask for the public opinion.