We have reached the middle of another week and it is time to tell you the things that I am grateful for this week.
So, here are my five things for the week:
- Friends/followers/connections: yes, this would be everybody that I managed to get in touch with during the week. I really enjoy reading updates from everybody, even though I may not get a chance to comment on everything. I appreciate every single one 🙂
- Comments. As always, I really enjoy reading what people have to say about anything they read on my blog or Facebook or even LinkedIn. I like the fact that people have taken time out of their lives to comment on my work.
- My first draft. Yes, this has been be stalled during the week because I can’t work out how to write a certain scene. However, I really enjoyed the process of trying to work that one out. I will probably be more grateful when it finishes making me think, but for now, I am enjoying it.
- Family. I have seen quite a lot of them over the past week, but it has been Christmas! Actually, I have really enjoyed being able to spend time with them while taking a break from the writing process.
- Being listened to by a doctor. This is something that most people probably take for granted, but, trust me, if you are disabled than this seems to be quite rare. Anyway, I think that one actually listen to me during the week, so I am one happy bunny!