I have been nominated for many awards, but usually they have involved nominating fifteen people and I have no real reason to nominate that many people. Mainly because not that many people actually bother to leave me a comment, which is quite sad because I do enjoy a good comment. This time I was nominated by Mandibelle
However, this award only asks you to nominate five people which I think is extremely possible. Mind you, I will say that I nominate people with no obligation to do this. They either will, or they won’t. Completely up to them.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I always read through my work before I post it online, but I am still aware that mistakes make it through. I always have to laugh at them afterwards, and just hope that everybody else does the same.
- I really hate it when you loan somebody a book, and it gets returned with the pages turned down, or the spine creased.
- I like to keep all of my books/DVDs/CDs in alphabetical order, and I can get incredibly annoyed if I noticed that they have been put back in the wrong place. It can take a very long time to sort these out.
- Reading the above two facts, I guess I am a bit anal-retentive!
- It is very annoying when people like your WordPress posts, but nobody has actually viewed it. I wish that people would read a post before they hit like!
- I am not exactly hung up about appearances. I wear what is comfortable, and other people are completely free to think what they’d like about what I am wearing.
- Everything I do is related in some way to music. It is always playing when I am writing, or it is in something that I am doing because it inspires me.
So, on to my nominees:
- In Noir Velvet because those six words stories, and other pieces of fiction, made me smile on a daily basis.
- Life of Mon now if you are talking about people bringing sunshine into your life, then you can’t go far wrong with reading this blog 🙂
- Semperite scrolls here is somebody that goes about their writing like I do. In other words it completely takes them by surprise on some unexpected journey 🙂
- Grahamisjustmyname this is just one of the many people whose flash fiction I really enjoy reading 🙂
- Notes from the UK Does exactly what it says on the tin, which is a very good reason to enjoy everything that is put on the blog 🙂