Here is my list of five things for the week:
- Story a day. This finished last Wednesday and was really really enjoyable. I only managed to miss three prompts and I gained a few more followers and readers through the event.
- Blog views. I did it again and beat my previous record of the amount of people who came and looked at my blog for the day. The new record is seventy-five which I think is going to take some beating.
- Awards. A short while ago I got nominated for this wonderful bunch of awards by fun simplicity… Blog awards. I am always grateful for this, but always feel like I am obliging somebody to do a post if I nominate them. So, I gratefully receive them both very rarely do a post about them. I never know what to say about myself anyway, as my about page pretty much says everything! I might do one for these, but if I do the people I nominate will be under no obligation.
- Challenges. This week has seen me do a couple of six word stories which I am very new to. However, they seem to go down very well so maybe I am actually quite good at this flash fiction lark! Also I have been doing my usual weekly challenges which I really enjoy because they seem to stimulate my mind in a nice creative way.
- Family. They came to visit yesterday and sort out my garden which is now looking very good. They are probably going to call round again today as they return home from a 1940s day out. I always look forward to seeing them 🙂