Here it’s my list of five things for the week:
- Story a day. I have only managed to miss two prompts, and as they are going to finish in three days I am incredibly happy with myself. It has helped me to think about new ways of writing as well as new ways to think outside of the box so to speak.
- Micro fiction. I have only ever tried doing this in the past week and found it to be incredibly popular with people. It has reached an amazing amount of people on Facebook, and gained me a couple of likes. I will definitely be trying this again. (In fact, I have just posted a second try which you can find by reading cheating.)
- Views. Probably due to the above I have actually managed to break my own record with the number of views in a day. I received a staggering fifty-nine views a few days ago!
- Targets. I have absolutely smashed my writing target for the month, so I am amazingly happy right now.
- DragonDictate. I recently upgraded this and now I am able to use it with Microsoft Excel which is good news for me 🙂 it is still being its own self when deciding what it will or will not put on the paper!