I never got around to doing this yesterday, but here is today’s five things:
- Finishing a piece of flash fiction. My story, shot down, has led to me beating my record of the highest number of likes in one day. After publishing it, I reached sixteen likes. This probably does not sound very many to some of you, but I am absolutely blown away by it.
- Finishing this week’s midweek blues buster challenge. I really enjoyed writing about Medusa, and am actually quite proud of what came out.
- The weather. It is not too hot, but at the same time it is quite pleasant to look outside and see children playing.
- My cat. Jezebel is currently sitting behind me and making encouraging noises as I am writing. I find this very motivational.
- Remembering what happened in London ten years ago today, and being grateful for not being a part of it. I did work for AOL at the time as a news special, which was very trying. However, I will always be glad that it did not touch anybody in my family that lived in London at the time.
2 thoughts on “Things I am thankful for…#3”
Keep it up 🙂
thank you so much 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person